Printer Settings for the Dymo Holiday Labels10 November 2017
Follow the steps below to correctly adjust your printer settings
- 1: Open your Dymo Label Program Software
- 2: Select the appropriate label type : 89mm x 36mm
- 3: On the top right, click the icon « Change Text Alignment»
- 4: Select the « Center » option
- 5: Depending on the font and text, you may need to adjust the alignment of the text accordingly. It is key that you ensure to leave space on the left, refraining the text to print over the holiday border.
Tip: Hit the spacebar 3-5 times so that the text positions itself towards the right of the label.
Check out our special Dymo labels for the holidays!