Do you want to make your own beer labels? At Zolemba you are at the right place.
Zolemba specializes in full colour labels on rolls. Beer labels are one of the most popular labels and can easily be customized at Zolemba. If you want to customize your own beer labels you can use our label configurator to do so. This is a tool at our website where you can customize your own beer labels. In a few easy steps you can customize the beer label you need.
Beer Label Materials
For beer labels it is recommendable to choose a material that can stand cold temperatures. The most common used material for beer labels is paper because it is can easily stick on glass. Paper is also the most beneficial alternative. PP (polypropylene) is a good choice if you want your beer label to have a luxurious appearance. PP is a strong synthetic material with a sheen.
Unique Beer Labels with Our Label Configurator
Your beer labels are essential for the recognizability of your brand. You can customize your unique beer labels with our online label configurator. The tool works as follows:
- Step 1: Size and number of labels. Your label can come in any shape like square, triangular or round. You can also design your own shape. Fill in the width of the widest point of your design and the hight of the highest point of your design. The corners of the label are always 2 mm rounded on default.
- Step 2: Shape of your label. Your label can have any thinkable shape, being a square, rectangle, round or oval. A specific shape you made up is also no problem at all. The size of your label can be indicated using a blanking line.
- Step 3: Material. There are a lot of different materials you can choose. Here is a little summary of the materials: Paper is our cheapest material and is used when labels are not required to last long. The labels are not scratch- and tearproof. Paper labels are often used for products that are stored in the freezer, water bottles, wine bottles, beer bottles or packaging. This material is also quite handy for labels that are going to be imprinted using a thermal printer. Cannot be used outdoors. PP (Polypropylene) is our most popular material. It is a shiny synthetic material that has a high-quality appearance. This material is often used for products such as salad bowls, products used in the household or warning labels. PP is scratchproof, tearproof and water resistant. It can be used indoors and outdoors. PET (Polyester) is our strongest material. It offers a particularly high print quality. The transparent option is crystal clear and is mostly used to give products a certain appearance, for instance with cosmetics or pharmaceutics. Can be used indoors and outdoors at temperatures from -40°C up to +180°C. ATTENTION: If you choose a transparent or coloured material, please tick 'white + full colour'. Otherwise, the white text or the picture you want to have printed will not be visible on the label.
- Step 4: Adhesive type. Permanent is our most frequently used adhesive type and we use permanent adhesive as standard option. It sticks quite well to all sleek surfaces. Extra permanent is our extra strong adhesive type and is mostly used for clothes, matte and rough surfaces. Standard permanent adhesive is not strong enough for these surfaces. Removable adhesive is useful when you want to take the labels off your products without having residues of the adhesive. This type sticks well to different materials. Deep freeze compatible This adhesive type sticks well to different surfaces. Usable at temperatures from -40ºC up to +60ºC. Click here for more information. Ultra permanent is typically used for extra rough surfaces. Utra permanent adhesive is made of hotmelt, an adhesive based on gum. Sticks very well to curtains, flooring or corrugated paper. Ultra removable is used for sleek surfaces. This adhesive type is made of acrylic material (water-based) which is very easily removable. It will not leave residues on your product.
- Step 5: Core (diameter). Your labels are winded on a core. We use 76 mm cores as standard.
- Step 6: Winding. Here you can choose how your labels shall be winded: on the inside, outside, lateral, etc.
- Step 7: Total quantity of labels per model. Here you can indicate the number of designs you chose for as well as the amount of labels you want to have for each design.
- Step 8: Amount of labels per roll. Here you can indicate the maximum amount of labels you want to have on a roll. We usually choose the cheapest option for you.
- Step 9: Print. White ink can only be applied on labels which are printed on metallic, fluorescent or transparent material. First, a new layer of white ink is printed at the points where white cover is indicated in the file. The color that is subsequently printed will appear more authentic and clean.
- Step 10: Shipping. Here you can see the scale prices and change the amount of labels. Choose your preferred time of delivery. We usually have your order ready for delivery within 24 hours.
Order Test Print
Are you curious what your beer labels will look like? You can order a test print of your order digitally or printed to see the quality and the colour of the label. A test print is not free but has to be paid extra. Thanks to our in-house production in our production centre in the Netherlands we always have control over the whole production process. We can offer a fast delivery within Europe. If you do not want to receive your products as soon as possible you can also choose for a later delivery date at a discount.
When customizing your own beer labels at Zolemba you can benefit from a series of advantages. Do not hesitate any longer and order your beer stickers easily online. You bottle labels will be produced exactly how you customized them with the best print quality.
If you are for some reason not satisfied with the result you can mail or call us at any time. We are always there for you and appreciate your opinion. Zolemba strives for the best quality and service.